- A private bank with a global presence
- A senior leadership role
- Great for career growth
Our client is an established private bank with a global presence.
As part of the local leadership team, we are looking to hire a Head of FCC to oversee the function and drive the development of frameworks and strategies.
- Lead a team and have oversight across the bank for all FCC related work for the bank
- Managing the frameworks, legislations, risk, investigations etc
- Strong knowledge in FCC in particular in the private banking and asset management space
- At least 14 years of financial crime experience in the local market and with good understanding of private banking and/or asset management
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496