My client is a fast growing Fintech with the backing of a global corporate and currently looking for a Head of Engineering as part of their growth journey.
As the Head of Engineering you will lead all the engineering teams and develop as well as maintain a highly available, secure, responsive and scalable platform and products to meet all the requirements of the business and the customers.
- Provide technical direction on all software development activities
- Develop the technical strategy and architecture using modern distributed application software, tools and techniques
- Design the technology applications holistically and continuously improve our technical efficiency and make changes as necessary
- You will be responsible for the overall system development life-cycle, and the delivery of high-quality software, using TDD, DDD to deliver maintainable code which is fully integrated into a CI/CD cycle
- Drive and communicate technology strategy, architecture, and regular status reporting
- Hiring, developing and coaching a high performing team of engineers
- Proven experience in a similar Engineering leadership role – leading multiple engineering teams
- Proven experience in delivering successful modern distributed applications with deep knowledge of current technological trends, frontend, backend, data, cloud native applications
- Still able to be Hands-on when required from a technical lens
- Solid knowledge of system design and development of web, mobile, backend, database, integration, machine learning, cloud, containers and CI/CD pipelines
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research, code-reviews, guidance
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Must have excellent communication, leadership and organisational skills
**Given the current border restrictions we can only consider candidates who are already based in Singapore.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496