- World leading organization
- Strategic management role
- Regional exposure
Our client, a leading consumer healthcare and FMCG organization, are looking for an experienced Head of Digital Marketing to join their regional team based in Singapore. Reporting to the Regional Marketing Director for this division, the HDM will be responsible for developing the digital strategy for the SEA region.
- Translate needs into digital assets and functionalities
- Mediator between end users and technical teams
- Lead the evaluating, planning and management of all digital channels in an effort to achieve brand objectives in line with wider company marketing initiatives
- Partner with the area and local marketing teams to identify appropriate digital vendor partnerships
- Lead on metrics of key digital assets
- Act as the digital subject matter expert and translate content into company-wide digital learning agenda
- 7+ years’ experience in digital marketing and digital management gained at regional or global level
- Reputable consumer brand experience with a focus on the Pharma, Healthcare, Nutrition, Consumer Goods sector an advantage
- Excellent digital technical knowledge including analytics, SEO, SEM, CRM, SSO, SDK, ETL, programme management, data strategy, media planning
- Strong commercial acumen
- Degree holder
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world leading organization within a prominent regional strategic role. You will be working on leading brands and supporting the growth of a highly visible division of the organization.
EA LIcence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.