- A leading global bank
- Includes large scale transformation
- Excellent career growth
My client, a leading global bank is looking for a dynamic and proven leader to drive the CRM strategy globally. The role will be based in Singapore.
This individual (Director) should have extensive experience in the strategic design, build, implementation and adoption of best in class omni channel CRM capability in an enterprise environment for both sales and services.
The role will include large scale transformation including overseeing transition of a inhouse CRM platform to a new CRM platform (Salesforce).
- Collaborate with front to back functions to define CRM requirements, use cases and implementation approach
- Set up a centre of excellence and hire critical talent to build an ecosystem to manage CRM platform. Have end to end accountability for the business
- Coordinate and lead the entire solution cycle through close collaboration with other platform product teams
- Guide and shape the program through MVP approach for new implementation and build long term roadmap for inhouse CRM
- Able to work in Enterprise agile environment and guide the CRM teams & squads to define and deliver business value
- Stay abreast of new Salesforce CRM releases and functionality, making suggestions to improve existing processes and implement new solutions
- 7-10 years specifically in CRM with at-least 5 years of experience in enterprise grade products like Salesforce financial services cloud, MS Dynamics, Oracle, etc.
- Experience with large state of the art CRM platforms (Salesforce would be advantageous) as a business lead driving long term roadmap, vision, capability build and setting up of the CoE
- Experience leading Enterprise CRM strategy ideally within the financial services industry would be advantageous
- Understanding and architecting the Omni channel platform strategy
- Excellent stakeholder management/communications and highly effective in a large cross functional team, aligning multiple businesses and IT partners across multiple markets
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496