- International Law Firm
- Graduate Recruitment
- Trainee programme
Our client, an international law firm is looking for a Graduate Recruitment & Development Manager to join their Hong Kong Office which the role itself will support the other recruitment activity for the office for experience hire and support staff.
Graduate Recruitment Management
- Design and deliver marketing activity that reflects the firm's strategy and graduate opportunities in order to cost effectively attract top talent.
- Deliver campus strategies and attend law fairs and other recruitment events at target universities including in Hong Kong, the U.K., Australia and the US
- Evaluate approaches and activities around attraction, selection, on boarding and development and implement improvements
- Overall management of the selection process including assessment centre exercises, training of assessors and vacation scheme programmes
- Managing relationship with candidates throughout the recruitment process to ensure a positive candidate experience and high acceptance rate
- Manage the graduate recruitment and trainee budget
- Lead alongside the Graduate Recruitment Partners and the HR leads on the firm's entry-level recruitment strategy
Trainee Programme Management
- Responsible for the seat planning process and seat rotations
- Performance management of the trainee population through mid and end of seat appraisals
- Maintain relationship with future and current trainees to maintain engagement in the firm
- Maintain responsibility for the trainee secondment process, cooperating closely with other offices around the network
- Manage the qualification process from start to finish and oversee the admissions process
- Main HR support for the future and current trainee population
Support for other recruitment/ Projects
- Supporting the end-to-end process of experienced hire and support staff recruitment across the office, including the preparation of recruitment requests in line with the global recruitment approval process
- Preparation/analysis of job descriptions as required.
- Ensure new starters (lateral, NQs and trainees) are adequately introduced and integrated into dedicated practice groups.
- Participate in global / regional HR projects as and when required.
- Degree holder with graduate recruitment and trainee development experience in a law firm or professional services environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Able to dealing with all levels of people in the company
- A full understanding and appreciation of maintaining the highest levels of confidentiality
- Solid experience of HK Law Society requirement as they relate to the recruitment of trainee society
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.