- Well-funded fintech with a global presence
- Key role in building Fraud Risk function globally
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
Our client is a well funded fintech with a global presence.
As part of the leadership team with oversight for Fraud Risk Management globally, they are now looking for an ambitious professional to play a key role in building their Fraud Risk function globally.
- Setting and executing the vision and strategy for Fraud Management and Operations, and define the fraud detection system while leading the investigations for any frauds.
- Good experience in fraud risk management in particular in the payments and merchant acquiring space.
- The successful candidate will have at least 12 years of risk experience in a financial services. Merchant acquiring and payments experience is a must.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S749