Full Stack C# Developer – Energy Consulting Firm – Up to £60,000
Accepting candidates from the UK and Europe (Must be an English speaker) – The client does not provide Sponsorship
My client is an energy consultancy company that is rapidly becoming the go-to supplier for companies who require identification of cost and carbon saving opportunities and those looking to buy, trade, forecast, and report on commercial energy consumption.
This individual must be enthusiastic, a self-starter, and be able to work without constant direction. The team consists of employees situated across Europe and South Africa, creating a very diverse and inclusive team.
As a full-stack developer, you will be part of the development team responsible for the design, development, maintenance, and support of applications per request.
- Strong knowledge of .NET/.NET Core
- ASP.net MVC
- SQL Server
- Azure DevOps
- Take ownership of technical issues and see them through into production
- Contribute to technical architecture and design of client-specific deployments
- Participate in deployment of services with strict availability requirements on a large-scale environment and work together with other Engineers to ensure our systems meet current and future demand.
- Basic Salary up to £60,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Share options