- International team
- Strong growth potential
- Flexible work arrangements
Our client is a global blockchain company looking to setup a Fraud Risk team in Singapore. You will be part of the pioneer team to drive global Fraud related initiatives.
- Develop, implement, and continuously update the fraud management framework
- Conduct fraud related investigations and advise on how to mitigate fraud related activities
- Monitor transactions to ensure all unusual activities reported in an accurate and timely fashion
- Advise the management on industry best practices around proper governance for processes and procedures
- Continuously update the internal framework reflecting the regulatory landscape
- A university degree at undergraduate level or equivalent; Fraud related certifications will be an advantage
- 5 years of relevant Fraud related experience in the fintech or financial services related industry will be considered
- Payments or Cards related fraud detection experience is a major plus
- Proficiency in business Mandarin will be a plus as this role will require you to liaise with stakeholders who predominantly interact in Mandarin
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496