- Excellent team culture
- Competitive salary package
- Good career progression
Our client is one of the fastest growing Medical Device company with over 30 years of history. As part of their strategic growth, they are currently looking for talented professionals to join them as an FP&A Manager.
- Lead & managing the FP&A Process in APAC
- Support the Singapore based Regional Office, Regional VP Business, Finance Director Asia Pacific and Asia FP&A Leader in driving financial analysis & growth
- Lead in coordination and lead the following financial business process for the Region / Country - Annual business plan/forecasting; financial reporting, strategic planning, quarterly updates and latest thinking, Monthly Flash & Sales Forecast & Mid-month Reviews, Weekly Sales Forecast calls, Funnel Management etc
- Lead the monthly closing activities, such as gather inputs, perform data analytics, prepare the management review deck (including ppt decks)
- Lead the streamlining monthly, quarterly and yearly process to ensure accurate P/L reporting and forecasting
- Provide strong commercial/financial decision support to Regional VP & Team & in country Finance Leaders as needed
- Provide training and guidance to Local Country finance planning basics
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance or ACCA with 10 years of experience
- Experience in financial planning and analysis, Accounting & Controls
- In-depth knowledge of FP&A process and analysis, with understanding of Controls & Accounting
- Ability to manage complexity, ambiguity and frequent changes
- Driven, Resilient & Positive, never say die attitude & willing to accelerate career/learnings & willing to work long hours
All interested candidates, please apply now, and we will get in touch for a confidential discussion.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496