- Brand new created role
- Part of the pioneer digital team that cuts across all businesses across fashion, hospitality, wellness and F&B
- Competitive salary package
Our client is a well-established conglomerate based in Singapore that focuses on various businesses which includes retail fashion, F&B, wellness, hospitality and food & wine.
- Drive business growth and profitability using data analytics/attribution models (linear, time-day, u-shaped, weighted or similar approaches)
- Understanding of multiple attribution points to distil into actionable business, marketing and financial insights
- Oversee the operating budgets and business plans
- Providing market analysis, implementing and designing key controls and processes
- Partnering with stakeholders in the region to provide sound financial advice
- Accounting degree or equivalent with at least 7 - 10 years of combined experience financial planning and analysis
- Someone with prior experience working with a start-up, digital businesses would be a plus
- Have the ability to think out of the box, sharp business acumen and excellent stakeholder management skills is required
- Strong foundation in accounting and cost accountant, and progressive experience in commercial finance
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496