- Be a key business partner to cross functional leaders and help them make key business decisions to support the company’s growth plans for the region
- Attractive remuneration and excellent opportunities for career progression
- Company performance has been excellent and they continue to grow in the current market climate
My client is seeking an FP&A Manager to manage the full FP&A process and be a key stakeholder in driving growth within the APAC region.
- Key Partner to the Asia Pacific (APAC) CFO and other cross functional leaders.
- Works with the APAC CFO to shape longer-term objectives and priorities to reach the 2025 Vision, in line with Global targets
- Provides analyses and insights on Asia Pacific financial performance and provide a critical link between Global HQ Finance and Markets within the APAC region
- Manage the full FP&A process, lead the regional financial forecasting process to ensure delivery of business targets and the creation of key financial reports for the APAC region to support decisions on growth and long-term strategy
- Enahnce reporting through utilising digital, automation and visualization tools (e.g. Power BI)
- Manages regional financial closing and support the APAC CFO to design longer-term planning and modelling to reach long term targets
- Owns periodic financial forecast process for the region, assessing Trends, Opportunities and Risks. Analyse actual results versus forecast and support resolution when the gaps arise
- Partners with Regional Sales & Marketing Director and team on critical Regional projects e.g. e-Commerce
- Degree educated in Accounting/Finance, ideally with an CA or CPA qualification
- 6 – 10 years of experience of relevant working experience, preferably in the FMCG or Healthcare sector
- Experience with Hyperion Financial Management and Power BI preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to deal effectively with a variety of stakeholders
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496