- Growing business with offices across Asia, Europe and America.
- Opportunity to work closely with senior management
- Internal mobility opportunities
Our client is a family owned business which employs more than 30,000 people globally and have offices across Asia, Europe and Americas.
They are currently looking for a Head of finance / CFO to oversee their finance function in the US and reporting to the HQ based in Singapore.
- Oversee closing of the books and consolidating financials, preparing and overseeing the statutory accounts in multiple jurisdictions.
- Timely filing of statutory accounts in line with IFRS accounting standards and US accounting standards.
- Developing and implementing internal controls and procedures and new accounting standards as necessary.
- Participate in the global audit process.
- Manage a team of up to 20 people.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance or any other relevant degree.
- 15 – 20 years of accounting and reporting experience.
- Fluency in Mandarin is required due to the nature of work that will require interaction with business units in China.
- Prior experience working for Asia & US markets.
- Hands-on knowledge of SAP will be advantageous.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496