- Established Asian Banking Group in ASEAN region
- Newly created position
- Opportunity to be exposed to private high-net-worth individuals work
A newly created position for an established Asian banking group looking to hire a mid-level private banking lawyer to join lean legal team and report directly to the Head of Legal, who’s a senior private banking lawyer with extensive subject matter expert experience.
- Responsible for handling all legal matters of the private banking business (including for new products) in the Singapore office
- Draft, review and negotiate the bank legal documents and new terms and conditions
- Analyses legal issues and provide sound legal advice to a group of private bankers and business stakeholders
- Keep abreast with any relevant legal/ regulatory changes within the private wealth sector
- Degree in Law. Bar qualification to a commonwealth jurisdiction (UK, Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong) is preferred
- At least 5 years’ PQE in the banking and finance area of law, ideally with a couple of years of in-house legal counsel experience from private wealth or trust business
- Open to consider mid-level finance/retail banking lawyer who’s keen to venture into private banking sector
- Strong client service mentality
- Strong analytical and judgment skills
- Excellent level of communication and client management skills
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.