We are currently partnered with a high-growth InsurTech who have recently raised their Series C ($46M) funding and are now experiencing a period of hyper-growth. They are on a mission to give everyone involved in the real estate space a financial advantage when it comes to residential and commercial leasing through improved renting affordability. They are currently seeking an Engineering Manager who will be helping scale both the team and product further, reporting directly to the VP of Engineering.
- Manage a team of 4-8 engineers directly offering continuous feedback to help them progress in their career
- Be involved in hiring a world-class engineering team
- Working with cross-functional team leaders to create the roadmap
- 5+ years’ experience developing large scale web applications
- 3+ years’ experience in an engineering leadership role
- 4+ years experience with languages such as Go, Java, Python and PHP
- Experience building strong, effective engineering teams through hiring, coaching and mentoring
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence stakeholders
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Opportunity to join one of the most exciting InsurTech’s in the US with high-growth potential
- Generous base salary plus equity
- Unlimited PTO days
- 401K, dental, vision and health insurance
If this opportunity is of interest to you, then please apply using the “easy apply” button above and I will be in touch.
If you're looking for a role and do not feel this one suits what you are looking for, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated CV to discuss your next step in further detail.