- Leading International bank
- Senior Director role with regional/global remit
- Fantastic remuneration package
As part of a key Strategic Transformation Programme to facilitate the support and integration with other core platforms, our client, a leading international bank, is seeking an experienced and high calibre Programme Manager to own and drive end to end delivery of a new Strategic Document Platform (SDP).
SDP shall provide cutting edge Contract Lifecycle and Document management capabilities across Commercial, Corporate & Institutional Banking (CCIB) globally. The programme is one of the key Strategic Transformation programmes within CCIB, designed to implement a state of the art platform and re-engineer processes to take advantage of latest technology. It is a key facilitator for enabling us to support our clients faster and more efficiently, seamlessly integrating with other core platforms to provide the basis to scale our business.
- Establishing and maintain a robust yet efficient Programme governance structure, in line with the bank’s standards
- Mobilise a high performing team and provide leadership, direction and structure
- Define, agree and communicate scope - then drive high quality delivery of it in a timely and cost-efficient manner
- Ensure business benefits are clearly defined and tracked to realization
- Drive RFP process, vendor selection, contract management and overall implementation
- Establish strong relationships & communication channels across each of the stakeholder areas
- Identify and manage key dependencies with other strategic initiatives, programmes etc
- Drive the TOM definition and Business Process re-engineering across impacted areas in order to realise the benefits from the increased functionality
- 10+ years of experience delivering complex global transformation programs, ideally within large Financial Institutions
- Experience of leading, or participating in RFP process
- Extensive experience of delivering successful system implementations
- Knowledge of conducting widescale process re-engineering
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills, horizontally across business lines and functions, and vertically from C-Suite to SME’s
- Strong understanding of Agile methodology and ideally proven track record in delivering projects successfully through Agile methodology – including both system
- Robust problem-solving skills with ability to think outside the box
- Experience of implementing Strategic Documentation Platforms / Contract Lifecycle Management platforms would be desirable, but not essential
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.