- Newly created role
- A high growth fintech
- Excellent career growth
The company is a well known consumer app with a global presence, which is now launching into the FinTech domain. The team is fairly lean and this will be one of the first hires on Design, responsible from executing, managing, leading and hiring the team from the outset, as they launch their FinTech offering globally.
- Manage a growing team, across Product Design, Researchers, UX writers, and Brand Creatives
- Apply a user-centered design approach to create impactful solutions
- Lead the full design process hands on; own the entire Product & Brand Design for the fintech business
- Through team management and guidance, maintain best practices for user experience within the team
- Be an advocate for design across the business
- Collaborate across Product, Engineering and others to shape products based on data informed decisions, creating UX that consumers will love
- Work closely with C levels / business stakeholders to craft roadmaps that meet company vision
- Contribute to product strategy, advocate for the power and value of design
- Hire, inspire, manage and develop a team of product designers
- Several years (at least 10) of hands on experience in designing and launching digital products
- Prior experience in fintech would be a very strong plus
- At least 3 years experience hiring & managing designers
- Ideally prior experience working in Squads & Tribes
- Excellent understanding of UX/UI, Design Thinking and Agile methods
- Strong knowledge of relevant tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Invision, Adobe CS)
- Excellent communication, presentation, collaboration and coaching skills
- A true creative; who can represent design across the business "live and breathe design"
In addition to local talent, oversees candidates are invited to apply and will be expected to work remotely until travel restrictions lift.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496