- Posted 20 November 2019
- SalarySGD 200000 to SGD 250000
- Job type Permanent
- HQ environment
- High visibility
- New headcount/function
Our client, a global technology and manufacturing company is looking to fill a newly created Director, Ethics & Compliance role based out of Singapore. Reporting into US headquarter, this is a newly created role which will advise business stakeholders on a broad range of Compliance matters across the APAC region. The successful candidate will take a lead role in designing, implementing and improving the Compliance framework and polices.
- Advise on Compliance matters across the APAC region
- Design, implement and improve Compliance polices and framework
- Participate in compliance audit, investigations and training
- Ensure compliance to company’s policies and regulatory requirements
- Assist in the drafting of policies, guidelines, legal compliance templates and other documents to ensure best practices
- Coordinate and liaise directly with external counsels as and when necessary
- LLB/LLM qualified (min 10 PQE)
- Bar qualification from a commonwealth jurisdiction (Singapore preferred)
- Strong in-house or private practice experience in Compliance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently and in a fast paced environment
You are LLB/LLM qualified with at least 10 PQE (Commonwealth Bar – Singapore preferred). Prior in-house experience advising on Compliance topics (ABC, data protection, Investigation, gift polices; etc) be well regarded. Candidates coming straight from law firm will be more than welcomed to apply. Competency in Mandarin will be necessary due to the need to liaise with stakeholders in Mainland China.
The company is known to have a very strong innovative and flat culture.
To be successful in the role, you will need to be collaborative, independent, hands on and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are keen to apply to this role, do send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496