- Working for leading international Financial service name
- Being part of a best in class tech team
- Excellent compensation package
A leading FS name is looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join their team and help derive insights within vast amounts of data, to help make smarter decisions and deliver better digital products.
Your primary focus will be applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis and building high quality prediction systems integrated with their products.
- Collaborate with product design and engineering to develop an understanding of needs
- Selecting features, building and optimising classifiers using Machine learning
- Design and build new data set processes for modeling, data mining, and production purposes.
- Enhancing data collection to include information that is relevant for building analytics systems
- Develop and implement quantitative solutions that leverage structured and unstructured data from internal and external sources.
- Develop prototypes, proof of concepts, algorithms, predictive models, and custom analysis.
- Excellent understanding of Machine learning techniques and algorithms
- In depth knowledge within data mining, mathematics and statistical analysis
- Exposure building and managing solutions around relational SQL and NoSQL databases and unstructured datasets
- Strong knowledge of writing SQL
- Exposure to Agile software and methodologies
- Good scripting and programming background
- PHD in statistics, applied mathematics or relevant discipline