- Well-funded business
- Strong growth potential
- Fast-paced environment
Our client is one of the leading financial services within the APAC region. With a strong foundation of alternative data, they offer innovative solutions across various digital financial products. You will lead a lean fast-paced regional team and have a unique opportunity to take big career leaps.
- You will be part of lean risk management team supporting the regional business activities in APAC.
- You will be leading the credit risk function for the consumer lending business.
- You will be responsible for the development of the overall risk framework on a regional basis and ensure business compliance with both internal and external regulatory standards.
- As a Credit Risk Lead you will be required to work closely with product and sales team to assist with the business expansion.
- You will also be responsible for managing performance and coaching the credit risk team to stay abreast of relevant risk and regulatory developments.
- A university degree at undergraduate level or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant Credit Risk experience in the consumer/ digital/ eCommerce lending sectors; Fintech/ Payments related exposure is a plus
- Proficient in statistical modelling and has experience in working with SQL/ Python/ SAS/ R
- Advantageous to prior experience in building Risk team from the ground-up
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496