- Well-funded business
- Strong growth potential
- Fast-paced environment
Our client is one of the leading financial services within the APAC region. With a strong foundation of alternative data, they offer innovative solutions across various digital financial products. You will lead a lean fast-paced regional team and have a unique opportunity to take big career leaps.
- You will be part of lean risk management team supporting the regional business activities in APAC. You will be leading the credit risk function for the consumer lending business. You will be responsible for the development of the overall risk framework on a regional basis and ensure business compliance with both internal and external regulatory standards.
- As a Credit Risk Lead you will be required to work closely with product and sales team to assist with the business expansion. You will also be responsible for managing performance and coaching the credit risk team to stay abreast of relevant risk and regulatory developments.
- A university degree at undergraduate level or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant Credit Risk experience in the consumer/ digital/ eCommerce lending sectors; Fintech/ Payments related exposure is a plus
- Proficient in statistical modelling and has experience in working with SQL/ Python/ SAS/ R
- Advantageous to prior experience in building Risk team from the ground-up
- One of the largest Banking conglomerates
- Strong Global Network
- Continued positive performance
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496