- Working for a well-funded startup
- Reporting directly to the Founder
- Joining a fast-growing technology busines
My client is one of the region's fastest-growing Insure-tech players, notably backed by well known-VCs in the region.
They are looking to ramp up their Vietnam operations, and are looking for a Country Manager to lead the team.
Reporting to the Founders directly, your responsibilities will include -
- Own and manage every aspect of our operations in VN
- Help build out and scale the team
- Work with the Founders to drive product launches
- Serve as the key business partner to all internal teams as well as external clients and partners
- Understand the market and customers and drive marketing initiatives
- Define and drive action plans to create strong relationships with local stakeholders including government regulatory bodies
- Negotiate and collaborate with vendors and service providers as well as local businesses
- Adapt the business model to be culturally relevant without losing its identity
- 8 to 10 years of experience with at least 5 in leadership/senior management roles
- Experience in building a team from scratch
- Exposure in managing complex operations
- Prior experience to working in a startup environment is critical
- Previous P&L responsibilities
- Ability to work with ambiguity and make things happen
- Insurance/Financial Services experience is nice to have, but not critica
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496