- Established market leader and with strong regional presence
- Exciting range of business activities
- Experienced and collaborative team
The client is the key market leader in its industry with various established business lines. This role will sit at the parent company and have strong oversight across their local and regional portfolio.
- Manage end to end corporate secretarial duties for both local and regional entities for the group.
- Drafting of board resolutions, arranging of board meetings and minutes writing
- Compliance advisory to ensure regulatory and statutory requirements are met.
- Liaise with external service providers regionally
- Support transactional projects
- ICSA qualified
- At least 8 years experience with both service provider(s) and in-house
- Exposure to transactional work such as incorporation, restructuring, mergers, acquisitions and registration
- Cross jurisdictional experience
- Highly analytic, meticulous and ability to work independently
- Knowledge in SGX Listing work will be helpful
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.