- Local and Regional coverage
- Exposure working with senior board of directors
- Highly profitable, stable and sustainable organisation
Our client has deep roots in the knowledge management sector. Listed on SGX, it has consistently exceeded shareholders’ expectations and growing its footprints globally. There is a sole corporate secretary role working alongside a seasoned legal team to manage corporate secretarial matters.
- End to end corporate secretarial support and advisory to all subsidiaries of the organization
- Ensure high standards of corporate governance and corporate compliance
- Ensure timely filings, reports, registrations and administration of relevant matters
- Align company policies and business activities with laws and regulations such as that of SGX listing manual and Companies Act
- Work with the legal team and board committee members to review corporate governance and compliance activities
- Work with the legal team to review general legal documents such as NDAs, S&P, Tenancies agreements etc.
- Engage with regional corporate secretarial service providers and auditors
Key Requirements (at least 4 points)
- At least 5 years corporate secretarial experience with a leading service provider or a SGX listed company
- ICSA Qualification is preferable
- Comfortable working independently
- Good business acumen and able to work with senior stakeholders
- Collaborative and strong interpersonal skills
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496