- Pioneer role with view to grow a team
- Extensive visibility with senior management
- Highly profitable and stable organisation
Our client has deep roots in the technology and manufacturing sector. Listed on SGX, it has consistently exceeded shareholders’ expectations and grew its foot prints globally. There is a new headcount for a company secretary to take charge of the Corporate Secretarial team and work closely with the Legal team.
- End to end corporate secretarial support and advisory to all subsidiaries of the organization
- Ensure high standards of corporate governance and corporate compliance
- Lead the team to ensure timely filings, reports, registrations and administration of relevant matters
- Align company policies and business activities with laws and regulations such as that of SGX listing manual, MAS requirements, SFA etc.
- Interface with board committee members to review corporate governance and compliance activities
- Work with the legal team to review general legal documents such as NDAs, S&P, Tenancies agreements etc.
- Engage with regional corporate secretarial service providers and auditors
Key Requirements (at least 4 points)
- At least 10 years corporate secretarial experience with a leading service provider or a SGX listed company
- ICSA Qualification
- Took on a named company secretary role previously
- Strong business acumen and able to work with senior stakeholders
- Has built or led a team previously and exhibit strong leadership qualities
- Collaborative and strong interpersonal skills
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496