- Global Financial Institution
- Supportive team
- Strong corporate governance standards
A market leader in the financial institution sector with the largest asset size. Regional footprint and stellar reputation.
- Draft and release SGX announcements
- Managing minutes taking and board resolutions
- Maintain records and registers required by relevant regulations and guidelines.
- Arrange logistics for Board meetings
- Update statutory registers, corporate information and Secretariat records.
- ACRA filings
- Providing corporate governance support for listed and/or regulated entities within the Group of companies
- At least 6 years corporate secretarial experience either in-house or with a service provider (financial institution experience is advantageous)
- Familiar with SGX-ST Listing Rules and Code of Corporate Governance.
- Strong experience with minutes taking and drafting of relevant corporate secretarial documents
- Meticulous and organised in documentation and record-keeping
EA Licence No.: 15S7496