- Lead a team
- Extensive regional exposure
- Rigorous knowledge on SGX listing requirements
A market leader in the real estate sector with consistently strong performance year on year. This is a key member of the corporate secretarial team with strong visibility across the business.
- Manage corporate secretarial matters for a portfolio of SGX-listed and private companies.
- Draft and review resolutions
- Draft and release announcements
- Prepare for committee, board and shareholders' meetings
- Minutes taking
- File statutory forms and release announcements to SGX-ST
- Oversee and review the work of team members
- ICSA Qualified
- At least 7 years experience in corporate secretarial work either in-house or with service providers
- Has proven experience and understanding of SGX listing requirements
- Team managerial experience is favored
- Working knowledge of ViewPoint, MS Word and Excel
- Proactive and able to multi-task well
- Strong ability to prioritize and keep to deadlines
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496