- Newly created headcount
- Hybrid role
- High visibility with board of directors
The client is one of the largest global insurer, looking for a new headcount to support it's corporate secretarial function in Singapore. This role will have high interface with senior stakeholders both locally and regionally.
- Assist in corporate secretarial affairs of the group entities' business activities to meet with all legal, regulatory and corporate governance requirements/standards
- End to end support for smooth running of all board meetings including logistics, board packs, travel itineraries etc.
- Proper maintenance of statutory records including all statutory registers, regulatory reporting and e-filing of statutory forms
- Working knowledge of Diligent Entities (Blueprint) to ensure necessary information and uploaded, updated and conveyed to relevant parties
- Update corporate secretarial database and ensuring that records are accurate and up to date including liaising with other department/jurisdictions within the Group
- Liaise with external party to arrange for notarization and legalization of documents
- Work closely with regional entities to ensure smooth adherence to corporate governance
- At least 8 years experience working within a corporate secretarial department
- Prior exposure within a financial institution/asset management/insurer/reinsurer is ideal
- Keen to take on a hybrid corp sec administrative (handle board meetings preparation) and some hands on corp sec work
- Detail orientated
- Working knowledge of Diligent Entitues (Blueprint) mainly used within established financial institutions.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496