Back to jobs
Corporate Counsel, Technology (Financial Services)
- Posted 15 October 2019
- SalarySGD 190000 to SGD 230000
- Job type Permanent
- This is a newly created headcount to support the growth of business in the region
- Leading technology firm servicing the financial services sector
- You will work very closely with internal stakeholders globally to assist in the functioning of the business
This a well-known financial services firm which provides a fast-paced and challenging work environment. They have a presence in established markets offering reliable information for business leaders.
- Responsible for all legal matters including drafting and negotiating technology legal agreements
- Provide advice and possible solution on legal and regulatory matters
- Work closely with the sales team on commercial transactions
- Able to structure and to work out a plan to enable the streamlining of processes
- Point of contact and also managing internal and external counsel within the region
- Qualified lawyer with at least 5 years PQE, with working experience in a top tier law firm and ideally as an in-house counsel
- Have worked in a technology or financial services company as a legal counsel
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Possess strong communication skills
All interested candidates, please apply now, and we will get in touch for a confidential discussion.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496