- Disruptive Temasek-based technology and media platform
- Newly created role to grow and drive content offering
- Leadership role
This start up technology and media platform delivers digital content to mass market consumers in emerging markets at low cost. Headquartered in Taiwan, this is the first platform making premium digital products like movies, games and education affordable to all.
At the heart of this business is its world class content showcase and the Content Director is responsible in formulating and developing their end-to-end content strategy as they launch the platform in the Philippines. You will be expected to provide strategic direction, guidance and expertise to optimally deploy their multimillion programming investment driving commercial success. You will lead, develop and grow the content function as it delivers entertainment to the underserved, under-innovated segment of society through their technology.
- Direct, oversee, develop partnerships and programming strategies that reflect business needs and foresee upcoming trends
- Drive and oversee licensing efforts with both local and international partners aligned to the business’ strategy and key initiatives
- Determine optimal allocation of budget investment across all facets of the content management cycle through mutually-beneficial and forward thinking deal structures.
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders to manage and transform content deliver to targeted customers
- Proved track record of working in various content / media verticals with expertise in content licensing
- Leadership skills
- 10 years’ experience in VOD or OTT platform
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496