Hugely exciting opportunity within one of the best consultancies globally, to join a fast growing practice area specialised within banking.
Must have prior experience working within banking; either commercial, retail or payments.
- Run multiple simultaneous projects, varying in complexity, scope and scale. Openings available for some Business Analyst centric skillsets or Project management-based toolkits.
- Monitor project timetables and milestones and collaborate with project teams to help ensure project deadlines and quality requirements are met.
- Keep project plans and budgets up to date to reflect progress made. Prepare status reports for clients and stakeholders.
- Track scope changes and gain approvals from clients for those changes.
- Assist with providing insights into progress of project deliverables and gathering responses for project related questions.
- Prior problem solving and client experience is advantageous
- Working knowledge of agile and/or waterfall methodologies.
- Experience delivering varied projects into financial services environments. (Cloud implementations a huge bonus)
- Experience working with multi-functional and multi-location teams.
- Project Management and/or Consulting experience.
- A client-centric approach to communication & delivery
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level.
- Ability to track multiple projects running in parallel.