- Act as a subject matter expert covering end-to-end compliance
- Regional exposure working at a leading investment group
- Competitive salary package and benefits
This role reports to the Head of Department. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to manage compliance obligations for the organisation.
- Ensure new client relationships have undergone document review, client identification screening and risk assessment prior to onboarding
- Ensure existing KYC documentation and information are validated correctly on a periodic basis
- Conduct risk assessments, ongoing monitoring, due diligence (including EDD) and client reviews
- Play an active role in the investigation, escalation and reporting of suspicious activities
- Review and update existing policies and procedures to ensure adherence to regulations, guidelines, standards and policies
- Minimum 4-5 years’ Compliance experience in the investment management sector
- Strong business acumen and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Willingness to take on additional duties and go extra mile
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.