- High visibility and extensive exposure to network of clients and exciting compliance scope
- Part of the pioneer team
- Stakeholder management
APAC’s leading provider of corporate and advisory services. CMS Licensed holder for this business arm. Regional presence and extensive network of clients.
- Manage regulatory requirements for investments on behalf of a portfolio of clients.
- Operationally and advisory ready for topics related to AML/CFT, SFA, FAA, FATCA, ABC, CRS, OFAC etc.
- Onboard new clients (KYC/AML screenings) and ensure existing clients abide by compliance regulations
- Perform risk assessments
- Work with internal and external stakeholders like internal auditors, clients, corporate secretarial department etc.
- Continue enhancing and keeping abreadst of relevant regulatory frameworks impacting clients and internal stakeholders
- At least 4 years experience handling end to end compliance matters from firms that are capital markets licensed/RFMC/brokerage/financial services/asset managers
- Familiar with the relevant compliance and risk frameworks for financially regulated companies.
- CMFAS Qualifications would be advantageous
- Fluent in English and Mandarin due to demographics of clients involved and communication skills required.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496