- Posted 07 October 2022
- LocationUnited States of America
- Job type Permanent
I am hiring a consultant for an international management consultancy which specialises in mergers & acquisitions for leading private equity firms. Their projects revolve around strategy consulting, assessing and building business plans, identifying market opportunities, and due diligence.
- Leading and conducting detailed, rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Identifying and removing roadblocks in the research process for yourself and others in your team
- Working directly with clients that routinely demand the very highest standards
- Should be capable of building a market model to understand and articulate commercial issues to the team and client
- 2-4 years' experience
- Some experience of managing
- Experience in private equity and commercial due diligence
- Excellent numeracy and completely fluent written and spoken English – other languages are also an advantage
Due to the volume of applicants, only the relevant candidates will be contacted.