Our client is a global fintech unicorn who is establishing a digital bank presence in Singapore for the digital wholesale banks (DWBs) license.
As part of the core leadership team, we are looking to hire a Chief Risk Officer to manage the overall direction of risk management and build a strong team of risk subject matter experts.
- The person will be responsible for delivering the strategy for risk management while collaborating with the other verticals in the bank's set-up.
- The person will establish the overall risk appetite and limits for the portfolio in partnership with the management while managing the risk function across credit risk, fraud, operational risk, etc.
- We are looking for someone with strong experience in financial/credit risk in particular in the SME environment.
- The successful candidate will have around 12-15 years of with an appreciation for the fintech/digital banking space.
- Candidates from retail banking experience can be considered for the role.
- Credit Risk Management experience is a must.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496