My client is a fast paced and rapidly growing gaming tech platform which is continuing to expand its global footprint into more markets and is currently looking for a extremely talented and high calibre COO as part of the executive leadership team, reporting to the CEO.
Role to be based in Singapore.
- Oversee the firms operational functions (including legal, people/HR, fraud/risk management, product operations and a large customer support function) to achieve operational excellence
- Review and optimize operational processes to scale with the firms growth to further achieve operational excellence and synergies.
- Lead and implement organizational processes such as goal setting both annually and quarterly.
- Solve major operational problems in a strategic, systematic, and efficient manner and providing support to the commercial leaders and teams.
- Work cross-functionally with commercial, product, and engineering functions to ensure connectivity and alignment with business objectives
- At least 14 years of work experience, experience in a similar operational leadership role or as a chief of staff, preferably at high growth tech companies
- Demonstrated experience having oversight of operational functions such as Customer Support/Legal/Compliance/fraud etc
- An exceptional communicator who is methodical, analytical, extremely organized and systems-oriented.
- A strong track record of scaling global organizations to achieve operational excellence and leading geo-distributed and cross functional teams.
- A collaborative leader who can build a strong rapport with diverse people and teams
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496