- Leadership role
- Excellent compensation package
- Opportunity to be part of fantastic team with an increasingly large remit and investment portfolio
Our client is an International Wealth Manager with rapid expansion plans for both onshore and offshore China business. They are looking for an experienced CIO to lead the strategy for the onshore China assets. Ideally based in Shenzhen you will lead a team of 10 investment professionals across the full product range available on the mainland.
- Strategic planning; identify investment trends and opportunities.
- Provide insight and direction, lead onshore investment teams, effectively maintain portfolio developments and asset allocation.
- Works with professionals to structure and negotiate deals.
- Responsible for the management of the investment team.
- Possibility of position relocating to Shenzhen candidate must be mobile.
- The successful candidate will be a seasoned, experienced investment executive with a minimum of 15 years related experience typically gained with a private or investment bank or an asset management company
- Should have proven experience in managing people, programs, and processes. A successful track record successful investment.
- Master’s degree from an accredited institution in business administration, economics or finance, complemented
- A CFA would also be preferable or over 15 years of work experience in a leading institution.
- High degree of honesty and integrity.
- Strong work ethic.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively delegate and to manage.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proven leadership abilities
- Outgoing, business-like personality.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin.