- Leading AI business
- Learning and support
- Start-up environment and culture
Our client, established in 2013 from the UK is a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. They have brought together one of the largest team of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines with the best medical expertise of humans to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalised health service and make it universally available.
- New business development – identifying, developing and building a pipeline of customers within the target markets
- Work with the pre-sales and SMEs to ensure solutions developed are feasible and implemented post-close
- Contribute to helping develop all aspects of the sales process whilst supporting senior team members to grow relationships
- Set up product demos
- Feed into contract negotiations
- Assist closing sales
- Experience selling into one of the following industries: pharma, healthcare providers, healthcare systems, insurance, consumer, enterprise tech
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Exceptional analytical and quant problem-solving skills
- Exposure to international markets ideally having been involved in the sale of digital healthcare propositions
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.