- Multinational culture
- APAC exposure
- CBD work location
Our client is a global knowledge technology solutions company with excellent presence in Asia. They are looking for Business Development Manager to scope with the expanding business.
- Generate new leads, identify sales opportunities and generate new meetings quarterly.
- Research and build prospect accounts (add contacts, send emails, and make cold calls)
- Meet or exceed assigned lead quota soliciting via phone to decision makers and influencers.
- Maintain outbound sales activity.
- Follow up on all lead generation efforts through all marketing channels.
- Develop a full understanding of client needs and position Intuition’s products and services appropriately
- Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of relevant Intuition products and services
- Maintain customer relationship management information in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Salesforce.
- Consistently meet or exceed established sales and marketing quotas.
- Proven track record in sales would be an advantage
- Proven track record of success in generating and qualifying leads.
- Motivated and driven to meet quarterly pipeline goal.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A strong drive to achieve results with minimal supervision.
- Drive to succeed and ability to be coached.
- Fluency in Asian languages would be an advantage