- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as newspapers, websites and magazines
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
- Minimum 7 years of recruitment experience
- Leading and organizing events and roundtable for the team
- Pass on job leads to team member's (indicatively at least 2 per month)
- Bringing business to the company: Onboard new PSLs, introduce colleagues to clients, at meetings/events (x3 for FS, x10 for commerce) (revenue generated, multiple hires, multiple disciplines).
- Team management: hire and mentor 3 successful consultants (success measured on them hitting annual budget and profit targets).
- Corporate Citizen
- Championing system integrity
- Consistent recommendation of consultants to the business, even if not own team (resulting in at least one direct hire)
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.