- Part of a growing business with many M&A coming through
- Exposure to the wider business in the region
- Part of a collaborative and dynamic team
Our client is one of the largest real estate companies in Singapore. They are currently looking for an assistant manager to manage all their international subsidiaries.
- Use data and analysis from business units to drive key strategies on drive growth and profitability for the business
- Partnering with the business to provide detailed analysis and commentary on actual vs budget variances, communicating monthly business performance to business unit heads
- Providing guidance to juniors in the team
- Bachelor degree in Accountancy, Finance or any other relevant degrees
- At least 5 - 7 years of experience in Big 4 audit and commercial FP&A
- CPA or any other relevant professional qualifications
- Technical skills in financial modelling and analysis
- Proficient in SAP is a plus
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496