- You will have a good level of autonomy for this role
- Working closely with senior management
- Excellent role for those who thrive in a challenging environment
This is a global financial services company in the business of insurance and consulting looking to hire an Assistant General Counsel for their APAC business based in Singapore.
- Responsible for providing legal advice and support to the Asia business
- Working closely with the support functions in the region on various projects
- Prepare all legal contracts and agreements including drafting, reviewing and facilitating negotiations
- Provide legal and regulatory advice and support to the internal business of varying matters including litigation, employment disputes and data governance
- Singapore Qualified lawyer with at least 5 years PQE, ideally with relevant experience working in a financial services company
- Strong analytic capabilities and written and oral communication skills
- A self-starter and pro-active in taking initiatives
- Commercial-minded, solutions-oriented with a pragmatic and creative approach
- Able to adapt and multi-task to meet deadlines
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496