- Experience in risk management in a financial services or payments firm
- To lead the risk function in Asia
- Excellent career growth
Our client is a fintech unicorn with a global presence.
- As a key member of the Risk & Compliance team with oversight for Risk Management in APAC for their cards program, they are now looking for an ambitious professional to play a key role in leading their risk function in Asia.
- The person will be responsible for the risk and compliance programs for institutional clients for cards issuance and merchant acquiring, and define the policies, procedures and processes while driving improvement for risk underwriting, on-boarding and screening processes of clients.
- We are looking for someone with good experience in risk management in particular in the cards issuance and merchat acquiring.
- The successful candidate will have at least 12 years of risk experience in a financial services or payments firm.
- Merchant acquiring and cards experience is a MUST.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496