- Global Investment Bank
- Excellent deal & pipeline track-record
- Competitive package with additional benefits
A Global Financial Institution, with a well-established platform in Asia, seeks an experienced Analyst to join their expanding TMT team in Hong Kong.
- Play a prominent role in the execution of corporate finance/structured finance related transactions, including refinancing and acquisition transactions too.
- Execute all aspects of said transactions through to financial close, through negotiation of the term sheet, credit process, financial modelling and documentation, and ongoing monitoring of such deals.
- Understand and assist in developing client needs, bank strategies and products with a view to generate side business for other departments of the bank.
- Develop and maintain new and existing client relationships including preparation of marketing related materials.
- Produce high level financial modelling and documentation for the team
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in M&A/Corporate Finance/Structured finance with knowledge of the TMT sector.
- Excellent financial modelling and presentation skills.
- Pro-active, self-motivated, and able to work independently.
- Outstanding command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496