- International coverage
- Dynamic environment
- Full suite of duties within AML operations
Our client, a fintech giant is looking to strengthen its AML operations function for its international business.
- Full suite of AML operational duties, including KYC/EDD, sanctions screening, investigations etc within stipulated timeframe/SLAs
- Suggest and adopt appropriate risk mitigating measures where necessary
- Participate in product and tech related projects
- Support audits and regulatory reviews
- Provide viable suggestions and solutions to finetune operational workflows, processes and system upgrades
- Implement AML training programme to ensure that staff are kept aware of regulatory developments and changes in AML policies and procedures
- Relevant AML experience within financial institutions, preferably in Payments/Fintech/eCommerce/Retail Banking
- Robust understanding of Money Laundering typologies and exposure to high risk files
- Ability to interpret relevant AML regulations. Prior experience in a regional/global role would be advantageous
- Attention to detail and stellar communication skills to interact with global stakeholders
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496