- Fintech -online platform
- Regional AML Compliance
- Regulatory Compliance
Our client, one of the mobile and online payment platforms is looking for an AML Compliance Officer to join Compliance team to support their international business.
- Take guidance and direction from the Head of International AML & Regional AML Compliance Leads
- Responsible for end-to-end AML Compliance advisory and manage a broad spectrum of AML compliance risk issues to safeguard the e-payment activities and/or enable new payment solutions
- Act as a thought leader to business and cross-functional teams regarding any new (or proposed changes to) products or services, business strategies and plans
- Assess the regulatory and licensing implications based on careful considerations and factors such as principle business activities, participants, roles and responsibilities, transaction/information/fund flow and so on
- Collaborate and consult within the Legal, Compliance & AML team (including PRC) to conduct comprehensive analysis so as to generate validated positions, opinions or recommendations
- Implement the AML training program on an ongoing basis to educate staff on the relevant regulatory developments and compliance policies and procedures.
- Identify and mitigate potential areas of AML compliance vulnerability and risks / gaps.
- Collaborate with business units and other risk control departments to address AML compliance issues and engender a culture of compliance within the business
- Degree holder with at least 8 years’ relevant AML experience and expertise within financial services or payment industry
- Knowledge or direct experience in fintech/TechFin, ecommerce and e-payments industry with regulatory and licensing regimes governing the business and activities will be ideal
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong working knowledge on compliance advisory and AML
- Excellent written and spoken in English and Chinese language
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.