- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Work for a global leader that is still rapidly growing
- Attractive remuneration
My client, a leading US Payments company, are looking for an individual to be a key member of the International Controllership team, responsible for maintaining and driving controllership rigor and discipline and ensuring statutory and regulatory compliance for the Singapore entity.
- Preparation of monthly financial reports and analytics to support a structured risk-based monthly financial review
- Work closely with shared services team to ensure transactions are recorded in compliance with US GAAP & IFFRS
- Review business processes to improve/ strengthen internal controls and track remediation of control deficiencies
- Work closely with tax, transfer pricing and Intercompany teams to ensure tax structure is appropriately operationalized
- Support business team on new products - playing a key role in providing inputs during the build phase. Ensure sustainable processes and controls are setup to support new product introduction in local markets.
- Ensure new regulations and changes are incorporated and operationalized in a timely manner to support growth
- Degree educated, ideally with a CA or CPA qualification
- Preferably Big 4 trained with at least 7+ years of experience in a relevant accounting role, with strong exposure to US GAAP and IFRS
- Fluency in Thai language or other Southeast Asian languages is preferable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to deal effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- In-depth understanding of the Singapore market, and its regulations and practices.
- Familiar with use of SAP system and BW tools
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496