Back to jobs
Senior Corp Sec Executive
- Posted 16 March 2023
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineChief Operating Officer & Governance
- EA License No.15S7496
Our client is a leading SGX listed real estate developer is looking to fill a Senior Corporate Secretarial Executive role.
Reporting to the Head of the department, the successful candidate will be part of a well-established team and be given the mandate to advise and support the full spectrum of corporate secretarial matters.
The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of relevant corporate secretarial experience gained from service providers and/or in-house roles (SGX listco experience would be a must). Candidates coming straight from service providers are welcome to apply.
- Manage corporate secretarial matters for both listed and non-listed entities
- Assist in organising board meetings (including helping to prepare relevant board papers)
- Assist in drafting board resolutions and announcements
- Ensure regulatory and statutory filings and submissions are done in a timely manner
- Record meeting minutes
- Manage the corporate secretarial team
- Advise stakeholder on regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Keep abreast of changes/development the relevant legal/regulatory landscape and ensure policies and frameworks remain robust
- ICSA qualifications preferred
- Min 5 years of relevant experience gained in-house (SGX listed companies) or with a service provider
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work under time pressure/deadlines
- Proficient in MS suite of products
- Team player
- Team management experience