A leading organisation within the payments landscape are on the look out for a Head of Commercial to take lead on the UK revenue generating teams to maximise growth to the SME arm of the business.
- Take full responsibility of all revenue produced by the UK Sales & Partnerships teams.
- Grow, develop and spearhead a high-performing, target-achieving sales team and culture
- Be directly involved in new business prospects and larger current clients
- Collaborating with the CEO to set the sales strategy for the UK Sales teams
- Working closely with the business operations team to create a detailed focus platform for team members to make sure they are delivering peak service for clients, utilising as many of the business' products as possible
- Responsible for ensuring yourself and the team are aware of necessary compliance regulations by hosting training and managing programme's to best facilitate customer complaints.
- Boast a successful track record of managing sales teams with a B2B focus and strategy
- Have experience in launching new products and developing go-to-market strategies
- Proven ability to present to exec level decision makers internally and externally
- Be strategically proactive with new revenue channels improvements
- Showcase a successful career in business development
- Setting a good example for your team to ensure customer focus is priority
- Have a concrete understanding of the foreign exchange landscape