- Opportunity to lead the group finance team based in Singapore
- Exposure to multi-asset class offering
My client is a Singapore headquartered investment firm that provides muti-asset class product lines. This role will be part of the group CFO office focusing on overseeing the full spectrum of finance and leading a team of more than 5 people.
As part of their expansion plans they are currently looking for a Finance Director to join them
- Oversee group accounting close, maintain financial polices, ensuring compliance with statutory requirements.
- Responsible for manging cash flows; treasury function that includes liquidity, funding, hedging strategy.
- Participate in asset allocation, capital deployment and capital structure to support business objectives.
- Managing auditors and tax regulatory bodies.
- Lead & implement accounting software / systems to streamline processes and increase productivity.
- Manage, develop and mentor a team
- Degree in Accountancy, Business, or related background.
- At least 10 to 15 years of relevant experience in an asset management / fund house or family offices.
- CPA / CA / CFA qualified
- Prior team management experience (at least 5-8 people)
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496