Back to jobs
- Posted 18 March 2023
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineLeadership & General Management
We've partnered with an end-to-end payments solutions company that has recently been injected with north of £100 million in funding. Off the back of this funding, they are looking to expand quickly and bring in an Enterprise Sales Manager to help grow the medium and enterprise clients. Reporting directly to the UK Head of Sales, you will join the wider regional sales team.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from the opportunity to launch
- Provide in-depth commercial expertise in order to shorten the sales cycle and effectively close mid-sized and Enterprise deals
- Identify key stakeholders within target accounts via events/LinkedIn
- Work hand in hand with the Head of Sales to define and implement a scalable & predictable Sales Strategy
- Proactively prospect to build and maintain a solid pipeline
- This role will have the scope in the future to evolve into team management as well.
- 2+ years experience managing complex sales cycles of around 6-9 months
- 2+ years experience exceeding targets as an individual contributor
- 1-2 years experience achieving targets as an outbound sales/hunter in a software or fintech business
- Experience selling to C-Level decision makers